Production Music Live Deep House Track From Start To Finish TUTORiAL
Producing A Professional Deep House Track w/ Ableton Live 9 Standard + NI MASSIVE (1.3.xx) (Intermediate Level).
What you will learn from this course:
Producing a Melodic Deep House Track
After having taken this class, you’ll have seen a complete production process first hand, starting from nothing and working through all the different important stages of the production process, from start to finish. The track is inspired by artists like N’to, Worakls and of course, Francois Rengere.
– Basic understanding of using Ableton (like loading files, creating MIDI clips, etc – check our other mini Ableton refresher in Part 6 for the basics)
– Ableton Live 9.5 Standard (or higher) – you can also follow along with 9.2 (the only difference is the Simpler, an extra video explains it)
– VST: NI Massive (1.3xx or higher)
– no other 3rd party plugins needed
What song is being produced in the course?
The course will take you through:
– Idea generation (first in Session View, later we switch to Arrangement View)
– Writing powerful chords and advanced MIDI writing techniques
– Writing fat and powerful drums
– Writing melodies
– Sound Design (with NI Massive)
– Making vocal chops and effects
– Creating pitch effects, LFO shapes and noise techniques
– Filtering, EQing, Vibrato, Envelope shaping
– Layering and sound stacking
– Creating deep house arpeggios and melodies
– Creative arrangement (taking your 8 Bar loops and turning them into a full song)
– Mixing: We are completely mixing the track using techniques like “frequency masking”, mid-side mixing, and many more
– Mastering: in the end we are fully mastering the track with a custom Ableton effect rack chain.
What you’re getting:
– A complete start-to-finish production course
– 25+ Studio sessions with Francois / Production Music Live
– 6h+ online video sessions with lifetime-access
– Bonus: Ableton Project File created in this couse (using Ableton Live 9 Standard + NI Massive)