WA Production What About Barzilian Bass Carnival MULTiFORMAT
What About – Brazilian Bass Carnival’ is ready to bring your production game up all the notches! Providing you with some of the most dominant Brazilian Bass samples and presets, this pack is for sure going to bump up your tracks, no doubt about it.
What really is Brazilian Bass? Where did it come from and how did it get here? Well, like most, if not all EDM genres, it’s somewhat foggy how it arrived.
Throughout the years, Electronic Dance Music has hit the music scene pretty hard. And when I say hard, I mean ridiculously hard. Sub genres of EDM pop up almost every couple of years with new techniques, new sounds, new BPMs, new everything. Brazilian Bass is one of those types of genres.
In 2016 we began to witness the rise of a new trend in EDM. After already succeeding in Brazil, the Brazilian Bass scene emerged big time, mostly because of the Brazilian DJ and producer, Alok. He had been grinding this genre from the bottom to the top with his crazy performance at Tomorrowland Brazil’s main stage, as well as his releases on Spinnin’ Records and Armada Music (to reference, Alok and Bruno Martini’s “Hear Me Now” and Alok and Liu’s “All I Want”). The growth of his own label, Up Club Records, has further elevated the flag of this new and amazing trend.
Now the question we know you are asking is “What am I getting in this amazing pack?” Well, let’s check it out!
……:::::: Product Specifications ::::::……
• Format: WAVs/MIDIs/DAW/Project/Synthesizer VSTi Presets/SoundBank
• 007 x Construction Kits: (Including: Stems/Loops, VSTi Presets, DAW/Project, MIDIs Files)
• 007 x Mixed & Mastered FullMix/Preview Demos (.WAV)
• 007 x DAW Project/Template For (FL Studio): (Including: Stems/Loops, DAW/Project File)
• 060 x (VSTi Presets) For Lennar Digital Sylenth1
• 019 x Melody Loops: (Including: MIDIs Files)
• 074 x Drum Hits (One-Shots) Samples: (21 x Claps, 29 x Hi-Hats, 24 x Kicks)
• 127 x Individual (WAVs) Stems/Loops Files
• 051 x Individual (VSTi Presets) Files: (44 x LD Sylenth1, 5 x NI Massive, 1 x RS Spire, 1 x XFER Serum)
• 039 x Individual (MIDIs) Files
• Key And Tempo-Labelled
• 44.1kHz 24-Bit High Quality
• Compatible With All DAWs
• PC & Mac Compatible
• 100% Royalty-Free