PastToFutureReverbs Detroit Bass for KONTAKT
If you like the sound of the MOTOWN era, you will enjoy the sound of this Precision VINTAGE BASS.
This is a different take on our Motown bass Vol. 1
This bass has a maple neck
The real strength of this bass guitar lies in its playability.
No machine-gun effect thanks to Multi-Round-Robin.
The typical JAMES JAMERSON-feeling can be felt due to the different articulations.
The Analog taste gives the bass character and the flavor it needs
for a realistic performance of a bass guitar.
This is how the bass cuts through your mix in an authentic
This VINTAGE BASS is an all-purpose weapon, so it is also very suitable for modern music styles.
Here are the main features:
– clear and easy to use interface
– Real Multi-Round-Robin and articulations
– Kontakt 5.4.3 and above (48kHz/24bit)
– dead easy velocity control for a convincing natural-sounding bass performance! Playing hard: note with more “Precision” Attack / playing soft: slide tone
– clever script: Modwheel for SUSTAIN/ black “c” for STOPing sustain with humanized bass noise.
– Mix-ready (you get what you hear)
– Straight Into Tape (15 IPS)