Kirk Hunter Studios Kinetic Brass Plus KONTAKT
Kinetic Brass Plus
Create Sophisticated Patterns with No Musical Theory Training Necessary.
With Kinetic, you get the entire brass section in one instrument (Trumpets, French Horns, Trombones and Tubas). You get a separate timeline for each section. Each timeline contains 64 note or rest events and can be divided into up to 4 “regions”. And you can have each timeline play a different pattern, section or articulation when you hold down a single note or chord!
Choose from 30 fun-to-play presets in Kinetic Brass Original, or 41 new and different patterns in Kinetic Brass Plus. And if you really want to get wild, you can choose any of the presets for each section separately. That means you could have the Trumpets playing the one preset, the French Horns play another, the Trombones play yet another, and the Tubas play event another… ALL AT THE SAME TIME! And of course, any or all of these patterns can be edited.
Kinetic Brass Original – You can also load “perpetual motion” patterns that include very useful accents. These accents can be based on every 2, 3, 4 or 6 events. Additionally, you can set whether the accents are subtle, moderate or dynamic.
Kinetic Brass contains 4 Trumpets, 4 French Horns, 4 Trombones, and 2 Tubas. Included articulations are Staccato, Marcato, and Portato. And each articulation can be “tightened or broadened”.
Recorded at the First Presbyterian Church, Santa Monica where A-list Los Angeles-based orchestras record and perform.
The World’s Most Flexible Ostinato Pattern Brass
– 4 Brass Sections in ONE Instrument
– Create Sophisticated Patterns with No Musical Theory Training Necessary
– Intelligent Brass Motion Engine
– Bring Motion to Brass With Unparalleled Ease
– Powerful & Intuitive Design
– Dynamic Randomization with Instant Results
– A Brass Instrument Like No Other
– Epic & Cinematic
– Infinite Results
– Instant Brass Rhythms
New for Kinetic Brass Plus
– Massive GUI improvements and additions.
– As much as double the CPU efficiency.
– Each of the 64 events in each of the 4 timelines now has velocity (dynamics) control.
– Each timeline’s velocities can be scaled globally or independently.
– Each timeline can now contain ANY section (trumpets, french horns, trombones or tubas).
– Each timeline can now contain ANY articulation (Staccato, Portato, Marcato,).
– 41 new rhythm patters. (Legacy patterns not included.)
– 16 new built in velocity presets can be applied to any timeline globally or independently.
– Compose your own Ostinato Intervals.
– Popular built in ostinato intervals, mini scales, mini arpeggios and mini ornamentations added.
– Each timeline’s events can now be independently transposed up or down from a half step to a full octave.
– Randomize transposition intervals of all 64 events in each timeline.
– Scale your transposed edits keeping all intervals and patterns intact.
– Limit your intervals to a maximum value.
– Expand your intervals to a minimum value.
– Constrain your intervals to a certain key. (Major/Natural Minor or Harmonic Minor)
– Step-Record any notes into your own ostinato pattern.
– Copy any timeline’s intervals and paste to any other timeline.
– Each timeline’s events can now be panned.
– Randomize panning of all 64 events in each timeline independently.
– Ability to mix each timeline’s note levels independently. Note’s levels are saved with the section.
– Solo a Timeline with keyswitching.
– 3 Exciters added.
– Added speed scaling allows you to speed up or slow down the existing tempo.
– Easier Accent menus.
– Added VU meters for each timeline.
– Global and independent reset added for rhythm patterns, and velocity presets.
– Removed certain unnecessary, rarely used features to “declutter” the UI.
– Most features can now be automated via MIDI controllers.
Kinetic Brass Plus.part1.rar – 2.9 GB
Kinetic Brass Plus.part2.rar – 2.9 GB
Kinetic Brass Plus.part3.rar – 2.9 GB
Kinetic Brass Plus.part4.rar – 943.1 MB