Impact Sound Works Kageyama Taikos KONTAKT
The power and presence of Japanese drums, recorded with a focus on authenticity and versatility. Kageyama Taikos shines in traditional music and epic orchestral works, but it’s equally at home wherever your imagination takes it: pop and rock, jazz fusion, tense underscores, and anywhere else you need expressive, nuanced performance. Featuring master percussionist Isaku Kageyama on eight distinct solo instruments.
- Crystal-clear 24-bit samples
- Three mic positions
- Odaiko, chudaiko, shimedaiko, okedo (1.5 & 1.4 shaku size)
- Two atarigane (high & low) and hyoshigi
- Up to 10x dynamics, 10x RR, 9 playing techniques
- 10 tonal snapshots included
- Inspiring 3D-modeled UI
- Per-drum tonal shaping and tweaks
- Extra sound design controls
- Easily create custom mappings
- CONSOLE FX rack and mixer with dozens of modules
- KONTAKT 6.6+ (FULL version, not Player) required
- 5GB disk space
- 4GB RAM (8GB recommended)
- 2013 or later processor. Your system must also meet the requirements for version 6.6 of Kontakt. If you cannot run that version, you will not be able to load this library.
Taikos have been an essential part of traditional Japanese music for thousands of years. Their deep, resonant, yet crisp sound is unmistakable, whether played solo or as part of a massive ensemble. In the last century, their prominence has risen far beyond the borders of Japan, appearing in major film & television scores, video game soundtracks, and international events. We wanted to devote a sample library entirely to taiko, with several accompanying percussive instruments, played by a master to open up as many options for inspiration as possible.
We brought these drums out of the more common ensemble or concert hall setting, focusing instead on an intimate studio sound. These detailed, up-close recordings result in a much more versatile sample library, allowing you to use it in any style of music you can imagine. We’ve recorded every drum in this set in great depth, spanning many articulations, dynamics, and variations.
- 18-inch mid-sized drum; crisp edge, rich resonant center
- 32-inch large drum; deep, booming sound with a dry edge, rich central wash
- “Tightened” drum, higher register to soar over other percussion;
- Okedo (1.5 and 1.4)
- “Barrel” drum; heavy attack and clear definition
- Atarigane (Low and High)
- Played with a mallet; clear, metallic sound
- Wood blocks; full, resonant sound
Note: Please Fill up the Form & receive password within Few Hours