Evolution Series Chronicles Bukhu KONTAKT
Evolution Series presents Chronicles Bukhu
In collaboration with Mongolian composer and one of a kind talent Bukhu Ganburged we introduce this chapter of inspiring sounds. The beauty of Bukhu’s voice matched with horse fiddle opens a doorway to the early 13th century.
A combination of movement and textural based performances evokes a raw and human quality.
The beauty of Bukhu’s voice matched with horse fiddle opens a doorway to the 13th century.
– Modern clean UI
– Movement and textural-based performances
– Multiple sustain and short note motions tempo synced to your DAW
– Multiple textural-based performances
– Instruments’ practical range sampled for all techniques
– Performances that have a raw and human quality
– Horse Fiddle / Voice
– Recorded with state-of-the-art equipment at a world-class scoring stage
– All samples at 48khz 24bit
– 6.32GB Library (Compressed)
Note: Please Fill up the Form & receive rar password & download link within Few Hours