DEVONthink Pro Office 2.9.12 Free Download Latest Version for MAC OS. It is full offline installer standalone setup of DEVONthink Pro Office 2.9.12 for macOS.
DEVONthink Pro Office 2.9.12 Overview
DEVONthink Pro Office is a knowledge base, information manager, and much more. In today’s world, everything is digital. From shopping receipts to important research papers, your life often fills your hard drive in the form of emails, PDFs, Word documents, multimedia files, and more. Questions eventually pop up, like where do you store all of this stuff? How do you organize these very different file types, and even better, how do you find the exact file you’re looking for the second you need it? It’s almost as if you need a second brain just to keep your digital life straight.
DEVONthink is the solution to the digital age conundrum. It is your second brain, the one and only database for all your digital files, be they PDFs, emails, Word docs, or even multimedia files. Boasting a refined artificial intelligence, DEVONthink is exceedingly flexible and adapts to your personal needs. And if the files are not digital yet, digitize them with DEVONthink Pro Office.
Use it as your document repository, your filing cabinet, your email archive, or your project organizer; DEVONthink can do it all. You can even collect and organize data from the Web for your own use, enrich it with sound and movie files from your hard drive, and then export the finished product as a Web site or to an Apple Pages document to print, should you so desire. Or copy the content to your iPod! The possibilities are only as limited as your imagination.
DEVONthink Professional Office extends DEVONthink Pro with three additional modules: Pro-grade email archiving, paper capture including optical character recognition, and integrated Web sharing (search only.)
Features of DEVONthink Pro Office 2.9.12
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after DEVONthink Pro Office 2.9.12 free download.
This maintenance release adds a menu command for copying items links for databases as well as support for flat OmniOutliner 5 files. Other documents can be referenced from Markdown documents and images zoomed or rotated using gestures. DEVONthink Pro Office now renders PDF files on its own to fix display glitches and flickering on macOS Sierra. The update improves the overall reliability and performance, too.
- Contextual and action menu command Copy Item Link for copying database links.
- Support for flat OmniOutliner 5 files.
- Markdown documents support referencing images located in other databases using item links, can use absolute paths beginning with a slash to reference other internal documents, e.g., stylesheets or images, and support HTML tags using item links.
- Images support two-finger double-tap on trackpads to toggle zooming, rotating via gestures, and printing of rotated images.
- Favorite groups in contextual, action, and popup menus now have submenus.
- Scripts > Reminders > Add as To Do to OmniFocus and Add as To Do to Reminders support custom dates.
- Sorter supports tags containing commas.
- Toggling Markdown documents between edit and preview mode remembers the preview scroll position.
- Zooming images is smoother and fixes various random graphical glitches.
- Web views remember the last used zoom factor and support zooming via gestures.
- Slightly revised status bar of selected documents.
- PDF pages are rendered by DEVONthink Pro Office on its own, fixing display glitches, flickering, and excessive logging (macOS Sierra 10.12.4 and later).
- PDF handling is faster, more reliable, and more compatible (macOS Sierra).
- Importing notes from Evernote supports the geolocation and is up to 50 times faster.
- Converting PDF documents to plain or rich text is faster.
- Importing files exported by ELO Office honors the document date if available.
- Saving plain text or Markdown documents prefers Preferences > Import > Encoding if the current encoding isn’t known or suitable.
- Improved support for DEVONagent Pro (version 3.9.6 and later).
- Improved automatic naming of clipped Markdown documents.
- Creating thumbnails and preview tooltips of PDF documents supports annotations.
- Reading positions are saved more often.
- Importing and indexing ignores some extended attributes containing data: URLs.
- Improved database verification.
- Optimized indexing of Tinderbox documents.
- Item link ‘reveal’ parameter reenabled.
- URL command ‘createMarkdown’ supports the ‘text’ parameter.
- Improved caching of file icons; E.g. the Templates menu shouldn’t use generic document icons anymore.
- Improved installing and updating of add-ons and scripts.
- Improved AppleScript support.
- Improved sharing extension.
- Improved OPML export.
- Improved localization.
- Improved memory management, overall reliability, and performance.
- Using new Dropbox library.
- Revised WebDAV implementation should be compatible to more servers.
- More reliable synchronization of indexed cloud folders.
- More reliable merging of tags and feeds.
- Search index is truncated (up to 16 million characters per document) to avoid memory issues on iOS.
- Improved error handling, e.g. in case of no more disk space.
- Improved overall performance.
- Revised localization.
- Issue where capturing online PDF documents via Clip to DEVONthink didn’t work on the latest releases of macOS.
- Issue where clicking the Flag column header didn’t change the sorting.
- Issue where File > Export > Document didn’t support images on OS X Yosemite and El Capitan (workaround).
- Issue where it was possible to enter an empty or white database name in File > Database Properties.
- Issue where it was possible to enter names containing illegal characters for scanned documents.
- Issue where local file URLs of Markdown documents and formatted notes were sometimes displayed in the navigation bar.
- Issue where pasting rich text into the Take Note panel didn’t remove the background color so that white text could be displayed on a white background.
- Issue where rebuilding databases located on network volumes could fail.
- Issue where sending multiple items via Postbox didn’t work.
- Issue where taking notes without a title could fail.
- Issue where the alternate menu item View > Slideshow didn’t abbreviate very long titles.
- Issue where the internal URL of clipped web archives was the one of our declutter service instead of the original website.
- Issue where the Log panel could appear twice while the application was in the background or hidden.
- Issue where the maximum width of list and search view columns wasn’t sufficient on large screens.
- Issue where the order and width of columns of search results wasn’t persistent.
- Issue where the plain or rich text selection wasn’t drawn in document fullscreen mode.
- Issue where the preview popup of inactive tabs containing online PDF documents didn’t work on the latest releases of macOS.
- Issue where the search index of pending items could be reset after changing their metadata.
- Crashes related to document packages being attached to rich text documents.
- Rare crashes related to annotating PDF documents.
- Rare crashes related to the Preferences panel (macOS Sierra 10.12.2 and later).
- Minor memory leaks.
- Minor issues and glitches.
- Issue where failed Bonjour connections, e.g., due to firewalls blocking DEVONthink Pro Office, didn’t time out.
- Issue where the Bonjour monitor wasn’t always unregistered and so could block the synchronization or cause “Server busy” errors.
DEVONthink Pro Office 2.9.12 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: DEVONthink Pro Office 2.9.12
- Setup File Name: DEVONthink Pro Office 2.9.12.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Developers: Homepage
System Requirements For DEVONthink Pro Office 2.9.12
DEVONthink Pro Office 2.9.12 Free Download
Click on below button to start DEVONthink Pro Office 2.9.12 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for DEVONthink Pro Office 2.9.12. This would be compatible with macOS.