USB Network Gate 4.1 Free Download Latest Version for MAC OS. It is full offline installer standalone setup of USB Network Gate 4.1 crack for macOS.
USB Network Gate 4.1 Overview
USB Network Gate (was USB to Ethernet Connector) lets your computer work with remote USB devices over Internet/LAN/WAN as if those devices were connected directly to this computer. You can share a USB device with remote computers no matter how far they are and let people all over the world use them easily.
By intercepting USB port activity of a shared USB device and redirecting it via TCP/IP network USB Network Gate lets you access your printer, scanner, web-cam, USB dongle or any other supported USB device from your home computer or office laptop anywhere any time! Just plug the device in and it will automatically appear on the remote side of the connection.
Features of USB Network Gate 4.1
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after USB Network Gate 4.1 free download.
- The ability to establish a reverse connection (i.e., a connection where the device server acts as the TCP client)
- Preliminary support for macOS 10.12 Sierra
- IPv6 support
- The ability to add remote devices manually (by specifying the server’s IP address and port)
Improved or Fixed
- Compatibility with the iLok dongle
- System Profiler and the About this Mac window did not open when USB Network Gate was installed
- A random crash on connecting to a password-protected device
- Issues with updating firmware on a shared iPhone or iPad
USB Network Gate 4.1 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: USB Network Gate 4.1
- Setup File Name: USB Network Gate 4.1.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64) / macOS
- Developers: Homepage
System Requirements For USB Network Gate 4.1
USB Network Gate 4.1 Free Download
Click on below button to start USB Network Gate 4.1 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for USB Network Gate 4.1. This would be compatible with macOS.