RadioBOSS Advanced 220.127.116.11 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of RadioBOSS Advanced 18.104.22.168 crack for 32/64.
RadioBOSS Advanced 22.214.171.124 Overview
RadioBOSS Advanced serial key Traditional professional radio programming applications are designed for traditional radio stations that can and expect to pay thousands of dollars for extremely sophisticated and complex software. But what if that’s not you? If you need a simple, affordable, reliable solution to automating your broadcasting needs, RadioBOSS is the solution you’ve been looking for.
Whether it’s building and scheduling crossfaded programming for your terrestrial or Internet radio station, creating the right audio atmosphere in your restaurant or store, or broadcasting from live events, RadioBOSS has been the choice of thousands of broadcasters just like you for the past seven years.
RadioBOSS makes it easy and fast to convert and manage audio assets, build playlists with advertising support, hourly blocks, rotations, crossfading, automatic leveling and other professional-level features and play your playlists to your local, terrestrial or Internet broadcasting system.Benefits:
– Produce professional, sophisticated audio programming for a fraction of the cost of other radio programming applications. Robust support for Internet broadcasters. – Built-in support for Internet streaming (Shoutcast v1, v2, Icecast, Windows Media Services), automatically sending metadata (upload to FTP, HTTP request, text or XML file) and using streamed Internet audio in playlists.
– Work the way you want. RadioBOSS lets you grab, use and work with your preferred audio formats, Winamp and VST plugins, multichannel cards (4.0, 5.1, 7.1 etc), individualized RadioBOSS profiles.
– Create sophisticated professional playlists with crossfade support, automatic volume leveling, timed announcements, block rotations, advertising volume enhancement and more.
– RadioBOSS’s seven years of continuous improvement and enhancement means you can trust RadioBOSS to play unattended for days, weeks and months.
Features of RadioBOSS Advanced 126.96.36.199
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after RadioBOSS Advanced 188.8.131.52 free download.
– AUX Players (can be added in Zone 2 and Zone 3)
– Third work zone added. It can host: AUX playlist, Web browser, Cart wall, File explorer and Search (View->Work Zones->3).
– Email notifications on error, silence detector actions, and other events
– Do not launch events when MIC is on (Settings->Inputs->Advanced)
– Play intro file when broadcasting encoder connected
– Podcast playback (check “Podcast” when adding a URL)
– A setting added to change the font in secondary windows (Settings->View->Other windows font)
– New settings added to change color scheme + two default color schemes (dark/silver)
– Added ability to change the playback control buttons’ style
– Playlist columns show/hide (View->Playlist columns)
– Ability to load/save Cart Wall to a file
– Loop option in Cart wall
– Now it’s possible to make the playlist tab non-playable (right click a tab)
– Custom title format for encoders, also possible to disable metadata for the encoder
– OPUS broadcasting and playback
Custom tag fields: allows to define up to 5 custom fields that can be used in Music Library, Track Tool, and Report Generator
Voiceovers: mark voiceover location in Track Tool and voiceover will be inserted; random voiceover selection from folder, configurable probability
Track List improved “In order” selection when source folder was modified: now track selection follows the order based on previously selected track
Additional info storage location: database can be used instead of saving information in tags (prevents music files modification)
“Trigger Mix At” can be used for custom file types as well
“Turn off after Next track” option for “Repeat track” option (right-click menu on Repeat Track button)
Grid in playlist – can be turned on in settings
Added Date column to the log
Use default audio device option instead of selecting a specific device
User account management: block direct access to .exe files in the installation folder
Search: improved sorting – sort field sunchronizes with search field
Played track history in Last Played hint and API to retrieve last played tracks
New commands to disable and enable event groups: enablegroup, disablegroup
Command to stop all overlay playback events: stopoverlays
Edit Action button to edit event action: allows convenient way to edit some special items like network streams, Track Lists etc.
Fade in and fade out for overlay events
Improved event list sorting, live sorting updates when sorted by “Run In”
Scan tracks: set mix points based on level
Improved bulk tag edit: added progress window with percentage and Cancel button
Calculations in playlist generator priority rules (ex. “Current-1” for previous year)
Improved repeat protection rules UI: predefined intervals (1 hour, 4 hours, 1 day etc.)
Improved repeat protection rules UI for category
Option added: filter non-playable tracks
“Create event to update ads” option to automatically update ads
“Shuffle playlist” option for created events
Added new field: total playback time
Fixes and minor improvements
Added hot key (Ins) to add tracks from file explorer
Ctrl+Tab hot key to switch between playlist tabs
Config file options: nowplaying text when nothing is playing; playlist titles for special items (Track List, announcements etc)
Stream archive: sometimes the microphone recording was distorted
Playlist stats calculation sometimes never finished
APEv2 tag is not saved for FLAC files (uses alternative data stream instead)
Crash when playing some corrupted APE or FLAC tracks
Track Tool – preview playback volume level was not saved
“getfile” command reworked to allow more reliable track selection and deletion
Sometimes the incorrect track was selected in the playlist after stop command was executed
Accessibility issue with “Multuple actions” window in event properties
Menu button did not work in scheuduler list
“clr repeat_track” command did not work in the playlist
streamarchive FN command did not change stream archive button state
Playlist Generator: “advanced position” sometimes did not work correctly
“Prevent multiple instances” option removed, now it’s always on
adsupdate command did not work when Ads Scheduler was open
Empty file type identifiers are not allowed
ID2v2 tag version is preserved when tag is edited (previous versions always converted to ID3v2.4)
Error message in the log when inline playlist can’t be opened
Fixed “now playing” for network streams when stream deleted from the playlist
Track List: playlist title was sometimes incorrect
Periodic metadata updates were not sent when nothing was playing
Many other minor improvements
RadioBOSS Advanced 184.108.40.206 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: RadioBOSS Advanced 220.127.116.11
- Setup File Name: RadioBOSS Advanced 18.104.22.168.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Developers: Homepage
System Requirements For RadioBOSS Advanced 22.214.171.124
Before you start RadioBOSS Advanced 126.96.36.199 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
RadioBOSS Advanced 188.8.131.52 Free Download
Click on below button to start RadioBOSS Advanced 184.108.40.206 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for RadioBOSS Advanced 220.127.116.11. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.
(Size :34.6 MB)