Neonway ChordsMaestro 1.3 Latest Version for MAC OS. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Neonway ChordsMaestro 1.3 for macOS.
Neonway ChordsMaestro 1.3 Overview
“ChordMaestro is much more than a chord collection library; it’s like having your own personal musical master chord wizard buddy by your side. Instead of fumbling around for the right chord, ChordMaestro provides a fast, easy, and fun way to identify the perfect harmony for musical compositions. It’s a handy little tool that I plan to launch many, many times. Each chord features a fret-board representation, a real finger position image, staff notes, and sound. It can also transpose. This is an essential app for beginners and music students and an excellent resource for advanced musicians. What makes this app even more unique is the fact that it features several instruments, not just piano and guitar. Thank you, to the developers, for creating such a great app and selling it at a great price!
New Features of Neonway ChordsMaestro 1.3
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Neonway ChordsMaestro 1.3 .
1. Now, you do not need to always click the Play button to hear the sounds of the favorite chords. You can simply click on your favorite chords.
2. Button “Sound On/Off” to manage the option described in the (1.)
3. 64bit intel architecture,
4. Full screen support.
5. GUI look and feel improvements,
6. Reduced app size. It gives you 10 MB more space on your Mac for other apps, music, etc.
Neonway ChordsMaestro 1.3 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Neonway ChordsMaestro 1.3
- Setup File Name: Neonway ChordsMaestro 1.3.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64) / macOS
- Developers: Homepage
System Requirements For Neonway ChordsMaestro 1.3
Neonway ChordsMaestro 1.3
Click on below button to start Neonway ChordsMaestro 1.3 . This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Neonway ChordsMaestro 1.3. This would be compatible with macOS.