iZotope Nectar Plus v3.8.0
Vocals, in the mix Get your vocals to sit in the mix with the most sophisticated set of tools designed for vocal production. From corrective to creative vocal production all the way to the final polish, Nectar 3 Plus brings out your intended performance in isolation and in the context of the mix. An improved Vocal Assistant: Unmask gives you new insight into how your vocal fits in the mix, with new EQ Amount and Dynamic controls that let you handle masking easily and transparently. Put your vocals in their place with everything you need for a clear, professional sound.
Tools suited for any voice, any style
A comprehensive and modern toolset means you’ll have everything you need for any vocal mixing project.
Responsive modules for signature color
Nectar 3 modules respond to audio frequency and loudness data to produce an even, balanced performance.
All-new, intuitive UI redesign
Not only beautiful, the new Nectar 3 design offers stronger functionality with user-friendly parameter controls.
Version 3.8.0: released September 15, 2022
– Fixed an audio dropout that could occur when adjusting controls in the Saturation module if ‘Warm’ mode was selected (affected Logic and Ableton Live running native on Apple silicon Macs).
– Fixed a crash that could occur during processing if Nectar was included in the Batch Processor or Module Chain processing chain in the RX Audio Editor.
– Updates RX 8 Breath Control to version 8.6.0 with native support on Apple silicon Macs.
– Updated installation directory for HTML Help files to a root level directory.
– Deprecates support for macOS High Sierra (10.13) and macOS Mojave (10.14).