Ircam Lab The Snail v1.4.1 Incl Patched and Keygen-R2RThe Snail is a very high-precision frequency-domain analyzer that delivers an intuitive representation of sounds based on the scales and notes aligned in spectrally active zones.
It is available as a Standalone application for Mac and Windows OS, and AAX, AU and VST3 plug-in.
This plug-in offers a new way of tuning and analyzing an instrument in an extremely accurate way. It displays the intonation and visualizes music and sounds in a way that can help anyone improve their listening and intonation!
The inner workings of Snail comprises of two modes and three different display views :
• Music Mode – is the most suitable to view your music with, if for instance it contains complex polyphonic content.
• Tuner Mode – is the preferred to help tune an instrument as it increases the resolution of the analysis.
The Display Views:
• Snail View – provides a representation of the fundamental frequencies and all related harmonics or overtones in real time.
Sound is displayed as ‘blobs’ along a spiralled view from the low frequencies in the center to higher frequencies (and their respective musical notes) up the spiral GUI.
• Zoomed Tuner View – displays the hexagonal shape which rotates and slows down as you zero down to green on the exact reference frequency.
This display is the closest view to a traditional tuner while being incredibly more precise.
• Sonogram View – offers a more standard representation of the sound spectrum over time (vertically), highlighting the prevailing frequencies.
This view provides more detail of the frequencies’ energy for analysis.
Simple intuitive interface
Ultimate accuracy in tuning
Different combinations of views available
Audio player with waveform display to allow analysis of any song or sound
Live input for tuning of external sources
Tuner mode or Music mode
Adjustable Tuning Reference pitch
Display of phase relationships possible
Hz information display
User adjustable colour schemes
Click and Tune
Color grid option
Show grid option