Genuine Soundware Mini Orchestra v1.0.0 Incl Keygen-R2R
GSi Mini Orchestra is a sample-playback synthesizer based on a selection of high quality stereo samples with long loops, that helps reproducing the sound of a symphonic orchestra easily and quickly.
It offers 9 sections including: bass brasses (tubas, trombones), cellos and contrabass, french horns, woodwinds (flutes, oboe, fagotto), treble brasses (trumpets and trombones), treble strings (violins, violas), choirs, glockenspiel and percussions (timpani and cymbals). Each section can be programmed independently to have a given response to velocity, expression pedal, aftertouch, and velocity zone. The “aftertouch lag” parameter lets you adjust the response to the aftertouch messages in order to obtain smooth dynamic transitions.
– Includes 9 sections, each with adjustable volume, pan, attack, release
– Individual sections can be adjusted to velocity, aftertouch and expression sensitivity
– Each section can be limited to a programmable velocity range
– Three mute groups allow muting and unmuting sections at the push of a button
– 256 voices of Polyphony
– Built-in Stereo Reverb effect
– Built-in programmer with unlimited Programs
– Embedded user’s’ manual
– Available as Stand-alone application and audio plugin
– Very low CPU and RAM usage