Epic Stock Media AAA Card Game – DCCG Sound Effects KitMage, Minions, Treasure Hunter, Towering Terrazon, attacks with a Fire Sigil, Stonescar Maul or Piercing Shot, each and every scene is easy to express with the generous compliment of natural and designed sounds in AAA Card Game. The library is organized into popular categories that make it easier to create an outstanding card gaming experience: User interface, HUD, transition and lobby sounds, card movements, game plays, game magic, spells, casts, alerts and achievements, upgrades, shuffles, timers and character/card abilities. Even more, the sound library includes ambience loops and a total of 20 minutes lapsed time of production ready audio.
It’s well worth the effort to invest in a well crafted audio track for your game. Properly constructed, the sounds in your game will help inform players and add clarity about how to play. As players interact with the game board, draw them in and guide them in game play with audio cues and sonic clues to help them understand which cards and moves could be played next. Create layered sounds that help describe combination requirements and effects for cards and actions too.
Game dev newbies and veteran sound designers, audio supervisors and remix engineers can stack the deck for producing the audio in their next game release. With AAA Card Game you’ll take advantage of our multiple foley sessions and months of post production sound design to bring you this jam-packed collection of sound effect gems. You’ll get your project done in no time at all and who knows, …you could even get a raise!
– 888.7 MB
– Over 20 minutes of audio
– Includes Multiple Formats: 96k 24Bit, 44.1k 16Bit, and Game Ready MP3
– Online Fantasy Card Game Sound Effects Library
– 33 Abilities, Poofs, Pops, Water Missles, Wind Blasts and Movement, Shimmers, Shields
– 26 Achievements, Chimes, Glimmer, Grand, Poofs, Shimmers, Twinkles, Wisps
– 61 Game Actions, Bashes, Blocks, Breaks, Deflects, Cracks, Health Packs, Releases, Fire Wall
– 22 Alerts, Advances, Turn Passed, Time Freeze, Next Round, End Turn, End Round, Cursed Winds, Your Turn
– 8 Game Ambience Loops, Beach, Cave, Dungeon, Forest, Pasture, Snowy Mountain, Swamp, Underwater
– 33 Card Movements, Deal, Shuffle, Tap, Cycle, Deck, Bets, Light, Singles, and Multiple Card Movements
– 52 Special Effects, Bless, Shrine Buff, Expose, Fracture, Liquify, Lock, Miniaturize, Poof, Puncture, Slow Down, Tear, Fire, Rush, Shimmer
– 33 Items, Boulder Slam, Cork Pop, Glass Break, Potion, Pour, Stone Breaks and Smacks
– 34 Magic, Crackle, Punches, Smash, Shield, Glitter Missile, Launch, Pierce, Shot, Shimmer, Seal, Ice, Earth, Reinforce
– 38 Plays, Bop, Hush, Mech Arms, Punch Metal, Shield, Skip Turn, Slam, Water, Swirl, Switch
– 49 Upgrades, Buffs, Crystals, Earth Strength, Flutter, Long, Medium, Shimmer, Enhance, Power Up
– 114 UI, General, Silly, Light, Heavy, Bubbles, Pops, Clicks, Thunks, Shimmers, Mechanical, Dings, Percussion, Menu Collapses, Gentle, Bells
– & so much more!