DxO OpticsPro for Photos 1.4.2 Free Download Latest Version for MAC OS. It is full offline installer standalone setup of DxO OpticsPro for Photos 1.4.2 crack for macOS.
DxO OpticsPro for Photos 1.4.2 Overview
DxO OpticsPro for Photos is designed to provide a seamless image processing workflow for Photographers who are on a Mac, and use OS X Photos as their primary photo application. DxO image processing for supported cameras can now be accessed directly from within the editing mode of OS X Photos, with DxO OpticsPro acting as a 3rd-party extension. The extension is capable of applying optical corrections, White Balance correction, DxO Smart Lighting, PRIME denoising and DxO ClearView haze removal, in a completely new user interface that is simple, clean and intuitive.
Features of DxO OpticsPro for Photos 1.4.2
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after DxO OpticsPro for Photos 1.4.2 free download.
One-click corrections for RAW images:
• Default corrections include Lens Corrections, White Balance, DxO Smart Lighting, Noise Removal
• Toggle to view the before/after benefits
• Choose Faster (HQ) or Better (PRIME) denoise correction
• Use the magnification loupe for a preview of PRIME denoising
• Restore default corrections with a click
One-click DxO ClearView for RAW images:
• Instantly remove haze and smog from landscape photos
• Choose between varying levels of intensity with a click
Customize correction level using sliders:
• If One-click is not enough, feel free to adjust automatic correction with sliders
DxO OpticsPro for Photos 1.4.2 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: DxO OpticsPro for Photos 1.4.2
- Setup File Name: DxO OpticsPro for Photos 1.4.2.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64 Bit (x64)
- Developers: Homepage
System Requirements For DxO OpticsPro for Photos 1.4.2
DxO OpticsPro for Photos 1.4.2 Free Download
Click on below button to start DxO OpticsPro for Photos 1.4.2 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for DxO OpticsPro for Photos 1.4.2. This would be compatible with macOS.