discoDSP Vertigo v4.4Discover the endless possibilities of sound design with Additive Synthesis, a type of synthesis that generates new sounds by adding together two or more audio signals. Vertigo Additive Synthesizer offers a range of features to enhance your creative potential, including 256 oscillators, dual filters, and 8 effects that can be easily manipulated and modified.
With a native Apple Silicon Universal 2 Binary build, our synthesizer allows for up to 16 voices of polyphony and offers WAV PCM analysis and bitmap import for even more versatility.
The scalable HiDPI Retina GUI and Euler generated oscillators ensure a high-quality, responsive user experience. Whether you’re looking to recreate the classic sounds of a Hammond B3 organ or create something entirely new, our Additive Synthesizer has you covered.
– Native Apple Silicon Universal 2 Binary build.
– Up to 16 voices polyphony.
– WAV PCM analysis and bitmap import.
– 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192 FFT frame sizes.
– 4 Windows: Bartlett, Hamming, Hanning and Blackman.
– Euler generated (Max: -120dB s/noise ratio) (no wavetables used).
– Up to 256 per voice.
– 2 Modulation sources with morphing.
– Note pitch shift amount.
– Frequency ratio.
– Frequency/amplitude envelopes.
– Harmonize (Harmonic/Odd Harmonic vocoder).
– Phase smearing.
– Frequency smearing (ensemble).
– Classic waveform generator assistant (Saw / Square / Triangle / 2X Saw/ Square / Triangle).
– Low Pass/High Pass/Band Pass 12/Band Pass 24/Notch/Peak.
– Cutoff envelope.
– Wheel/Key/Velocity modulation amounts for cutoff.
– Wheel/Velocity modulation amounts for resonance.
– Two resonant filters (serial/parallel mode).
– Pitch envelope.
– Amplitude envelope.
– Pitch Bend control.
– Distortion (8x oversampled overdrive with soft clip).
– Phaser (up to 128 taps).
– Equalizer (8 bands).