DIFF Devices STEREOID Max for live deviceSTEREOID is an impressive Max for Live device to precisely adjust stereo width on your tracks or your master.
• Stereo Width per band ( 4 bands )
• Adjustable Frequency bands
• Bass Mono On/Off
• Spectrum display
• Correlation Meter
• Mix Signal
• GUI match Ableton Live Themes
INSTALATION & USAGE GUIDE
Inside the zip file you have an file :
1. DIFF Devices – Stereoid.amxd
2. Save the .amxd file anywhere on your computer or in a folder that you previously saved your maxforlive devices.
3. Drag and drop the device into a midi track.
4. Click on save (on the right hand side of the window: with a ‘floppy disk’ icon)… (Check Manual.)
5. This will automatically save the device to your ‘User Library’ folder in ‘Places’ (the ‘head outline’ icon), and will also save a ‘.adv’ file which can be used to store your favourite initial setup.
6. You’re good to go.
• MAC & WIN
* Only works in Ableton Live with Max installed.
* It Requires Ableton Live V11 (minimum).
* M1 Mac Compatible.